Powered By Blogger

Saturday 21 July 2012

Any volunteers???????????????






Saturday morning 7.23am  and I have already made a visit to LT Towers II  to drop some things in ( about 40 handbags!). I have cricket teas today at Shildon BR, which are all prepared and ready to put into the Lady Lainey limo.

At LT Towers II all the bedrooms need to be redecorated so that will be a fabby  fun job next week after work! (NOT) unless there are any volunteers????? OK all the Yorkshire boys are excluded as they have a super massive match on Wednesday evening (just in case anyone was not aware!). However 12 'boys' from Durham would be a great help in getting things ship shape.??, NO? well get your acts together and win some matches!

Cricket for my 'Little Tykes' was a washout and another day was spent in the hotel watching 'Dickinsons Real Deal', 'Bargain Hunt' and 'Flog It', whilst having a couple of pints of cherryade (sugar free of course). I hope they caught up on the blog.

Before I get onto a jolly old ramble as usual I want to say a very big thank you to Sir Troy Summers for reading and 'retweeting' my blog  and helping me get nearly 1000 hits on the blog (1005!and new reader in China!) . Troy if I could send you a malt loaf to Australia I would, just not sure it would get through your  tres strict customs and quarantine laws ( I googled it to see). Thank you Troy. And also again a big thank you to Gillespie the Gallant who also 'retweeted' my blog, and 'Dr' Paul Nixon, thanks to you all it really has gone global and I am truly amazed.

I think that I am finally managed to rid myself of the horrid thing that got me down during the week ( No not 'Would like to be Lord Lainey' sadly!) Although on that front you will all have been on the edge of your seats to know how that is going..............

Would like to be Lord lainey, She is so amazing, I think she is fantastic,

Lady Lainey, I am so pleased for you both!

Would like to be Lord lainey, You haven't seen her she is a joy to behold, so wonderful, so powerful...............

Lady Lainey    IT IS A CAR NOT A WOMAN!!!!!!!!!! You  flipping old fruitcake ( not exact wording but too Lady Like to put real phrase in writing)

Listen to about 0.5 more seconds then put phone down.

So you can see that it is going as well as ever!!!!

Dame Didi and the Rt Hon Richard are having a fabbo time in La Belle France, Richard was even in the pool yesterday, however the boiler problem reared its head again ( as it did in April) and no amount of coaxing from Ludovic the plombier can rectify the problem ( that and the fact that 'United Nations Give us a clue' is not a recognised language), but they are  having fun with the neighbours, Bebe the Boxer dog and S.O Dog.. Missing them already and can't wait to fly out  in September.

My super dooper monster child eldest nephew, also liked the blog which he featured in yesterday, not so sure about all the people on the bus to Whitby yesterday morning. He laughed out loud and in his words 'the other people think I am crazy'!  Well welcome to Lady Lainey world!!!.See you next weekend Count Christophe and don't forget your wallet! xx

Oh yes and @cliffspinks is back from his hols in Cyprus and no I don't want to see your white bits!!!! That is not how you work your way up the Top 10 board ( £500 would get you into the top 5!)

Well off to be 'Mrs Ordinary' now and do my duty to the cricketers of Shildon BR sooooo many men soooo little time!!!

No comments :