Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Bouncy happy cricket Tuesday





Just to cheer me up you understand, do you know who it is???


What a palaver, I Lady Lainey went  to meet (red) carpet man to organise new carpets for LT Towers II last night and was spotted by non other than the 'FORMER LADY LAINEY', this is not good for several reasons.

1) He was not nice to Lady Lainey
2) He was not nice to Lady Lainey
3) He was not nice to Lady Lainey
4) He was not nice to Lady Lainey
5) Lady Lainey did not ever want to see him again her whole life ( or afterwards!)

Even though I knew moving back to the town where I spent my married life, may have resulted in a sighting, because I rarely stoop as low as the gutter, I thought I may get away without seeing him ( OK you get the picture!)

However to cheer myself up I am getting the things together to decorate my desk in honour of 'My Tykes' quarter final match on tomorrow evening, Did you know that Yorkshire have a big match tomorrow night??????


NO??????

Well you should be reading my blog more carefully!!!!!

I am 'popping' down to Feethams ( Darlington Cricket Club)  today as Durham 2nd  XI are playing  and I will be cheering in a very loud manner if super polite young man Jamie Harrison is playing. I am supposed to be meeting 'Would like to be Lord Lainey' there but haven't heard a peep from him since Friday so may get a couple of hours peace to watch the cricket and not have to listen to him 'rabbiting' on about cars, work,cars, work, cars..............................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz



 Yesterday at the Test....well what can I say, South Africa annihilated England by an innings and 12 run. Time for a shake up in the England camp. There is no I in 'Team'. But lets not dwell on this as I am sure that there are lots of wheels in motion behind the scenes to put us on a better footing for the next test. As I told besty ex cricketer friend RMFC, 'England are worse than Durham and that's bad!!!' 



In case you are still trying to guess whose posterior it is...........it belongs to Gillespie the Gallant! ;-)

No comments :