Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Lady Lainey goes for world Domination





Ok!!! not really what I was talking about!!!!



HURRAY,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Great news on the Super Siddy front ,he should be back in the Yorkshire team in about 3 weeks. Calf strain responding well so speedy recovery wished to His Royal Ryanness. I, Lady Lainey am super bouncy happy about this.  Red curls united!

I am now packing my Louis Vuitton trunk, ready for the Scarborough Festival (end of August), well a Lady has to be prepared! And Mr Funky the chauffeur has taken the blue tank thing to 'Tim'll Fix It' to get the boot reinforced in readiness for my luggage. 

I had purchased a raffle ticket when I was last there, (to be drawn at the festival) so I am hoping that I win the 3rd prize (cricket bat signed by current Yorkshire team). Mr Funky had suggested previously that I buy a bat and just ask them to sign it. Well goodness me!, at this suggestion I nearly choked on my champers!, how on earth would the shy and retiring Lady Lainey ever be able to utter the words ‘Please could you sign my bat’ to her heroes Mr Sidebottom and Mr Gillespie?
Mr Funky did suggest that I tell them it’s for my great grandson!!!!!
If he wasn’t my chauffeur, we may well have a falling out!

Over at Platinum Duck Palace (hub of the cricket tea empire), the freezers are full to bursting and I could feed the England & South African teams for a month with the contents.I Lady Lainey am seriously hoping that we get some play this weekend, just so that some of the food gets used. The real  fact of the matter is that not only is it disheartening for these teams  not playing their matches, it is having disastrous results for some of them that are struggling to stay in the league. Please lets have some sunshine!!! And please more local cricket players turning up to play their matches (e.g not letting the side down!).

However super secret news is that I, Lady Lainey am looking to make a take over bid on another catering empire. To say that this opportunity couldn’t have come at a worse time (rising damp in LT Towers and move to LT Towers II) is an understatement. However lots of workings out on the back of a Harrods receipt to see if it is a viable venture, probably more sleepless nights whilst I do workings out in my head for 8 hours. And then put together a proposal (NO!!! ‘Would like to be Lord Lainey’ is not getting that!.............ever ever ever ).

Takeover bid is still in the early stages but if it’s meant to happen then it will.

World domination is just a Jimmy Choo step away!




No comments :