Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 18 July 2012

grey day.........not really








OMG!!! got up this morning still feeling under the weather.................... got into the bathroom only to spot ........horror of horrors....a grey hair ( 3 actually!)! in my lovely orange curls! I think that I am changing from super  gorgeous looki likey of his Royal Ryanness into Gillespie the Gallant ( without the beard I hasten to add). 'Note to self' on way to work  call  Hair crimper extraordinaire, Jetset Jeanette to arrange to have this dealt with quick sharp. All this and still feeling like I have been run down by a Rolls Royce!!!!!


Some breaking  tres fabby news at LT Towers, is the possible arrival of Prince Philip super besty friend in the Southern Hemisphere, who may be over in UK en route to Russia (?). Hopefully he will come to stay for the weekend and help Lady Lainey do cricket teas ( well he can drink on the boundary whilst I work my fingers to the bone making sarnies and scones!). It actually won't be the first time that he has flown half way around the world and  ended up watching club cricket , whilst I  dish up teas. So Wooohooo  I am super excited  as I haven't seen his royal Princeship in 3 years, and I am jolly well jumping up and down in bouncy puppy kind of way.  Actually just had to stop doing that as my head has started to ache and I feel a little bit sick.


Anyhooooo even more important stuff is going on with super home Counties ( Yorkshire and Durham). Yorkshire are playing at Chesterfield and Durham at Arundel. According to word on Twitter some 'folk' were a bit miffed about Yorkshire staying in a hotel overnight  when 'its only an hours journey' to said place of play. Gillespie the Gallant took quite a bit of flack about this (not as if he booked the hotel!), however as we all know Yorkshiremen have deep pockets and short arms, and so if Yorkshire CCC didn't think it was necessary then it wouldn't have happened!

Other news on the cricket front super chatty man his Knightship Paul Nixon received an Honory Doctorate yesterday from de Montford university. Well done Paul and many congratulations, so that done, get on and write another book!


I Lady Lainey still feel a little unwell despite going to bed when I crawled in from hard days graft in super swanky Lady Lainey office. However always the trooper, I am up, dressed, tiara on and ready to go and have another 7 hours sleep work. 


Look out 'boys I am on my way and have a stonking headache!!

No comments :