Powered By Blogger

Sunday 22 July 2012

Sunday Sport!





Quick fabby update on today's sporting events, well news from down under is that The Adelaide Crows played a blinding match and won 124-75, no I haven't completely lost my tiara, but promised that I would give them a mention and I, Lady Lainey always keep my promises. Jolly snazzy top they wear too!!!. Must get one.

So to Chesterfield and my super dooper Tykes, oh dear they lost but as they say 'its not the winning but the taking part', however if you are taking part you should win! ( quote borrowed from super ex Hants bowler Martin Jean-Jacques). However memo to my 'boys' draw a line under it and concentrate on Wednesday when I Lady Lainey will be wearing ( as requested by Yorks CCC) super bright colours, orange ( my hair) yellow, bright purple, green and any other bright colour I can adorn my body with #COYT

Also RIP Don Wilson, who passed away yesterday.

And Durham lost by 8 wickets enough said!!!!!

Test match, OMG highest test score by a South African player, Amla played amazingly finishing on 311 not out as South Africa declared at tea time 637-2. Currently as I am typing like a mad Lady England are 67-4.


Over in Hockeheim ,Wooohooo Lady Lainey is jumping up and down ( holding firmly onto tiara) Super Baron Jenson Button made the podium!! he got 2nd place which is just fabby in my book. Well done Jenson super driver.


TOUR DE FRANCE   And even more jumping up and down as Bradley Wiggins won Le Tour De France, what a star! how amazing and well done to him and all Team Sky. I can see Dame Didi now tricycling  down Coex high street ( Regarder dehors!!!!! le lapin de paque, il est mort!), imagining herself on Le Champs Elysees.

Gosh what a super busy sports day it has been,  and here in 'Blighty 'the main topic of conversation on TV is 'who will light the Olympic flame?' no doubt in my mind WIGGO!!! ( Well actually I had a list as long as my arm but don't want to bore you)

Well have to go and get ready for the big 'Top 10' cricketer board reshuffle tomorrow.

Bonsoir.

No comments :