Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Sunshine and cricket




Well what a super fabby day I Lady Lainey had yesterday. Although I woke up at 4am ( and exchanged tweets with Sir Troy Summers in Australia), I went into super swanky Lady Lainey office, shouted at the 'boys', drank too many cups of coffee ( making me mental bouncy),had a little nap, sorted out some drawings for super super swanky hotel in central London, and then............................................................... went to see boys of semi good home county (Durham), OK it was the 2nd XI but at the moment they are playing better than the first team.
Brathwaite had taken a wicket before I got there at 12.10pm ( how rude he could have waited for her Ladyship) and then after lunch, great hope for the future of the club, super polite young man Jamie Harrison took 3 quick wickets. Well done Jamie, I am very proud of you!. Ireland A played well and declared on  335 leaving Durham 16 overs to bat before close, where they stood at  72-0. It was a glorious day with the sun bouncing off Lady Laineys orange curls and tiara, and I Lady Lainey looking very pretty in a red and white dress. not like today...........
As I am in purple dress with a yellow scarf round my neck, green cardigan and my curls looking very orange, why you ask?( and no I haven't finally flipped my tiara)
Because I am wearing something bright and colourful as requested by super other home county for their QF match,

Think that 'Would like to be Lord Lainey' is in a really hopping mad man strop, not heard anything from him, I guess he is roaring around the countryside with his new love and I am a distant memory, Hallelujah!!!

Over in La Belle France Dame Didi and Rt Hon Richard are living it up in sweltering temperatures, I doubt that the tricycle will be out  at the moment, I think the pool is the place to be!.

Popped in to see besty friend in marital home town, Countess Christine of McNally, luckily got in and out of the castle without be 'loved to death' by the royal hounds, Sheba the German Shepherd, Tyson the black lab, Leo the ( gigantic) Doberman, and Bella and Benji the border collie puppies ( and very bouncy they are too). They were with their daddy, working hard being 'Tim'll Fix it', and 'loving to death' anyone who sets foot in the garage!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the time I got back to LT Towers I was completely worn out and just had time to shovel big bowl of pasta down my cakehole, tweet Gillespie the Gallant, before falling into bed.......to dream of my 'Tykes' triumphant. Actually shouldn't say that as it is a tad hubristic!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#COYT


No comments :