Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 August 2012

Debate goes on ( In Lady Lainey Office)










OMG, well you could have knocked me down with a feather at lunchtime yesterday. Andrew Strauss retiring with immediate effect. Sad news and a sad farewell to a great cricketer and England Captain, however it makes her Ladyship wonder if this now clears the way for the (not wanted at all) return of KP?( Even Job the Jolly said the same) If this is the case then I will certainly be putting quill to paper and writing my thoughts and views to the ECB pronto.
Unheard of in journalistic circles is that the bunch of old hacks gave Andrew a standing ovation at the end of the conference. Sadly these are the same writers that gave huge amounts of back page space to rumours of KP's texts etc. however at least they showed Andrew Strauss the respect he deserved. Good luck to you  in what ever you do next.

Well after getting my tiara in a twist, and fair giving myself a headache with airing my thoughts very vocally in super swanky Lady Lainey office, back to the most important news about yesterday.

Super besty home team of Yorkshire were  very busy watching daytime TV as no play happened at      Sca(umbr)ella, not good for my Tykes. They also had a bit of a quiz night down the Pub, good night out boys wish I could have been there!
Other former besty home county of Durham suffered the same fate at Liverpool. so not a good cricket day all round. However they were all able to have a leisurely lunch and tea and catch up on 'Neighbours and Home and Away!

Still no word on what is happening with cousin Rt Hon hooligan Robbo over at Toronto FC, however I found out that the head coach is none other than Paul Mariner , formerly of Ipswich , and Arsenal and who had a mullet to rival the one that Gillespie the Gallant used to sport! STOP THE PRESSES!!! hot news from Dame Didi,Rt Hon Hooligan has had interested shown in  him by Millwall ( too violent)  and Burnley  ( maybe), but as yet no word from the Hooligan.

Busy day for me today in Super swanky Lady Lainey office as we are working on a designer outlet in North London, also going to visit oldest besty school friend Duchess Debbie the Wise after work .
And dropping off my forms to see if I am suitable to me a foster mummy..............however not to 2 legged creatures but doggies who want to be hugged and kissed and loved by Lady Lainey, so hopefully soon Tykes Towers will be filled with the sounds of howling hounds a couple of nights a week. Dame Didi do you remember Fleur?.............she didn't want to end her days in a cage!

Trying to sort out my evening gowns and tiaras for my holidays and having a blinking hard time deciding what to take, good job I have 16 more days to sort it out.

No comments :