Powered By Blogger

Saturday 25 August 2012

It's finally here....







YORKSHIRE!!!


Finals day that is. 10 years of waiting and the Tykes are finally there. I Lady Lainey have hardly slept with excitement and now feel quite sick. and its only 7am!!
I'm not even playing!! I hope that my boys had a better nights sleep than I did.
So I am now trying to have some breakfast and get myself calmed down ready for the days events.
I have to say a big 'come on' to Max Mynah in the mascot race, hope you do really well and if all else fails take a leaf out of the book of my cousin Rt Hon Hooligan Robbo, professional footballer and part time thug, trip them over when no one is looking!!

I will be wearing my super special tiara and  singing the Yorkshire battle cry as penned by moi in a bored moment at work, and getting myself ready to do teas at super Shildon BR CC weather permitting and also watching the cricket on the TV at the club. All in all a busy day cricket wise

Weather here in Co Durham is wet and doesn't look to improve, I am getting a tad panicky regarding Monday as the weather forecast is not good, however Mr Funky is still going to drive me to Scarborough and he is treating me to fish and chips for lunch.

I am keeping this short as no doubt there will be an update later regarding the matches.

And finally thought for the day.........

'Never eat more than you can lift'    Miss Piggy    :-)


No comments :