Powered By Blogger

Saturday 4 August 2012

OUCHHHHH!!!






Ouchhhhh, Oooowwww, youchhhhhh  I, Lady Lainey am black and blue and in extreme pain! I bruised my shins trying to unjam the bed from the stairwell, and now have woken up in agony with Tennis Elbow, no I haven't been slugging it out with Rafa Nadal (sadly), it is the result of lifting and carrying lots of heavy boxes etc ( I have had it before and it jolly well hurts a lot). So now sitting here feeling very sorry for myself, and giving myself a very bad headache due to the fact that water keeps leaking out of my eyes!!

However this will not get me moved to LT Towers II so I put on  my besty Tiara in the world , slap on some make up, glance at my orange curls ( no way would I attempt to comb that birdsnest!) and one armed, start to get things ready for the van coming.

Crickety brief news,
Durham beat Australia A
Super home county of Yorkshire playing at Northants, Northants 352 all out,  Yorks 5-0 at close of play, #COYT,#strongunit,#beatthemintosubmissiontoday.
Test match, England were 48-0 at close of play.


Sorry its brief on the cricket news but house move is affecting everything!

Other news,

Becky Addlington didn't get a gold
Sharon Davies face still hasn't moved a muscle
Katherine Grainger and  Anna Watkins win rowing gold.
Victoria Pendelton wins gold

Go girls!!!!

other news
Typing with one hand is very very difficult
My eyes keep leaking water because painkillers haven't kicked in yet
Yorkshire are the super best county in the world
Pauly Paul kept me up to date with the 'rotund' player at the Durham match
Cousin Rt Hon  Hooligan Robbo still not got a club to play footy for this season


Gold medal  for the day goes to The Duke of Adelaide who did the shopping yesterday and I hope that he put it all away too, which will make him a super boy in my eyes. ( Former Lord Lainey would do shopping, deposit onto kitchen floor for Lady Lainey to put away, and sit down with a beer, pizza, sweeties and any other junk he had bought for himself as a reward for being super swell husband!!!)

Got to go and serve teas  to super Shildon BR, one handed, but will get some help from cousin Rt Hon Robbo Jr.


Hope the painkillers kick in soooooon  :'-(

No comments :