Powered By Blogger

Friday 10 August 2012

Toughen up Princess

Pictures of white roses




You might be wondering on the title. The Duke of Adelaide told me that they use this expression in Australia ( I had sent him a picture of my bruises from moving) and so today I,Lady Lainey am well and truly toughening up!! Time to move onto the next chapter in my already way too eventful life.


Over at the cricket Tykes 2nd's played a blinder ( His Royal Ryanness getting 28no in second innings), woohoo he is on great batting form, now to get him back to super dooper bowling form. And apparently  he is in super slimline form too and rumour has it  he may make be back 1st team on Sunday. Good luck Ryan you have been missed by Lady Lainey. The 2nd's won by 181 runs.

Big Tyke Team were in Northampton playing a CB 40 match and won by 69 runs, so well done you boys, now you have to build the momentum for the match against Derbyshire next week. And not long to  the BIG ONE, the one you have all been waiting for!!  yes, Lady Lainey at Scarborough!!!   oh yes and T20 finals day ( really I am so super excited about finals day). So once again I am jumping up and down with excitement and shouting at the top of my voice #COYT.

Durham.........there are strange goings on there I am sure.Mr Funky was there but didn't have Pauly Pauls phone number and I wanted all the gossip!! BOYS!! Do they not know that gossip is the lifeblood of any well respecting Lady! I have to go to super swanky Lady Lainey office to earn pennies for new tiaras( they are so spendy you know!). I have to sit at my desk, shout at boys and look pretty, so unable to go to cricket during the week.And Mr Funky and Pauly Paul cannot organise to get together and exchange tidbits of gossip for Lady Lainey!! REALLY!!!  Oh yes and Durham won.....

Had a jolly tiring evening, climbing over boxes ( again), and couldn't face to start unpacking, but needed to find useful things, ( like kettle and coffee and wine glass!) so peeped into a few boxes found glasses and  decided not to bother  with the other bits. so glugged a glass of wine ( or 2) instead, Then tottered up my new super swish staircase and  went to bed.



 Hopefully will see Dame Didi soon, as it has been forever since I have seen her, I hope that  she can get over to the 'Towers next week, more to the point I hope that I have emptied some boxes so that she can get in!. Tzarina Katerina has been sending me texts, but luckily I still haven't a phone line so don't have to listen to her nattering on for hours about the prices of world cruises!


Now that I am ensconced in Tykes Towers, I can get back to being super bouncy Lady Lainey, I feel that the past weeks have been very telling on me and so a weekend at the cricket is just what the doctor would order. I am dropping off the teas for super Shildon BR and then will chill out and let Mr Funky drive me to other home county of Durham , have a couple of sherries,  then return to Tykes Towers to relax. ( real scenario, Mr Funky picks me up, I drink copious amounts of wine, Mr Funky puts me back in car and I wake up with a stinking headache!!! ah yes that's when you know that life is returning to normal).

No comments :