Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Going for promotion





YUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Noooooo not I Lady Lainey, going for promotion but my Tykes. Today is the start of the match at Headingley against Glamorgan. And regardless of the fact that in my office we have super swanky new job in London on going, I ,Lady Lainey will be following ball by ball on twitter. It will be a great turnaround for my Tykes ,so come on boys you can blinking well do it. Gillespie the Gallant has helped to pull together a great team and they deserve to go up next season #coyt

Yorkshire also had a presentation dinner where Richard Pyrah got  the 'Outstanding Performance' award. Joe Root got 'Young player of the year' and Gary Ballance seemed to sweep the board with the rest. Well done to you  all and judging by a couple of pics on twitter yesterday a good evening was had by all.

Well over at the former besty home team of Durham, they are not in action until next week and I am hoping that in that time there will have been some decisions made as to where the club moves onto. I guess the boys will be training hard for the last match of the season. ( Me thinks not).


OMG not only do I have frogs in the garden, I Lady Lainey have now discovered that slugs are coming into the back of my house. YUK, YUK, and YUK again. I HATE SLUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
I have been on the Internet and found every possible way to get rid of them and as I don't have any children, pets(yet) or old people in my house, I can use every chemical known to man to get rid of them.I know this is not the most humane method but believe me I hate seeing  trails from my back door into the house,it makes me feel sick as I don't know where the blighters have gone and they lay eggs and ..........................its no good they have to go, so I will be gathering my weapons tonight to wage war on them. SLUGS BEWARE Lady Rambo Lainey is on the warpath.




No comments :