Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Happy birthday youngest Monster child nephew





Rt Hon Richard



Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday you little monster child
Happy birthday to you


Well as you can guess there will be party tea aplenty over in Chateau Saltburn tonight as Rt Hon Richard is celebrating his birthday. I hope that you have a great day, get lots of pressies, eat lots of cake and sweets, sausage rolls, peanuts, crisps and have fizzy pop, then run around with your shirt over your head until you are sick.......................oh no that's what I do on my birthday!!! WHOOPS!!!!

Have a great day Rt Hon and hope that you enjoy it.

Back to horrid things in the extensive grounds of Tykes Towers ( formerly LT Towers II), we have had so much rain that I thought I was going to have to build a flipping ark!!! the drive was submerged and I kind of wished I had the James Bond Lotus! However all the rain has made another little problem rear it ugly head again.

FROGS WATCH  AND SLUGWARS ARE BACK!!!!!!

I feel sick, the paths in the extensive grounds of Tykes Towers are literally covered with the slimy blighters and the blinking hoppy things are hopping around on the patio, looking over towards the terrified face of I Lady lainey peering from the kitchen . They are obviously having a grand old laugh at my expense, but I tell you I am declaring war again and this time I will finally win!!!!!!!!!! Not sure how, but I am determined. Any ideas gratefully received.

Also need to find out who's cat is leaving (quite large) deposits in the walled garden, if I catch it ( there is a joke in there if you  say it quickly) there will be merry hell to pay!!!.

Over in the land of cricket, there appear to be more talks with KP. I question why????? He is not to be trusted and should never ever be allowed to play for England again, why are they even considering letting him back into the team. He allegedly gave away team tactics and was an all round big headed idiot. So put this to bed finally and let him prepare to scoop up his  bonus in the IPL.


well time to go off to super swanky Lady Lainey office and freeze my whatnot's off! so

thermals on                                               YES

woolies on                                                YES

orange afro ready to get more curly          YES YES YES

so off I go and happy birthday besty youngest monster child nephew xx



No comments :