Powered By Blogger

Friday 21 September 2012

just what the doctor ordered

Bonjour I am back!!! yes it is I Lady Lainey (or Lulu as I am known here.)

 You may have been wondering where I have been.Well truth be known I am on my holidays and really just trying to chill out so have put my beloved blog on a back burner. I have been sunbathiing on the terrace most days and also preparing and eating wonderful food for both Dame Didi and myself. However we did have a trip to the pharmacie as we both had very nasty bites on our legs. I will write this is English and you will get the gist

PHARMACIE LADY hellos ladies can I help

LADY LAINEY hello Pharmacie lady we need some cream as we have been bitten on our legs

PHARMACIE LADY oh dear me those blinking mosquitoes!!

LADY LAINEY and DAME DIDI NO NOT MOQUITOES

PHARMACIE LADY oh what the chuffing hell was it then

DAME DIDI (flapping hers arms in a strange way ) No it was a horse She then stops as she realises that horse fly in french could be somthing different.

PHARMACIE LADY you were bitten by a horse or maybe a chicken!!!!!

 She put cream and spray on the counter charges us 9€ and we leave as she mumbles to her co worker, 'obviously been over the O'Bel bar too long '

Dame Didi and I come back to the chateau and get drunk on the terrace and at 3am make an amazing discovery...............

No comments :