Powered By Blogger

Monday 24 September 2012

Oh no UK and work!!!







Well why the sad face I can hear you all saying. Well firstly I lady Lainey am now back in Tykes Towers ( LT Towers II) and its flipping freezing cold. After the sunny climes of La Belle France, I fear that  it is time to bring out my thermal thong and consider wrapping up in several layers of woolly clothing.

Secondly ( and most importantly) I am back in super swanky Lady Lainey office, and the boys had used all the coffee whilst I was on  holiday and they had left loads of things on my desk and.......................OK you get the gist, I am not a happy lapin.

Also I woke up to hear the news that England played a blinding match last night, letting India win by 90 runs! WOW, what super chaps they are!!!!!!!!!!!!. I am not making any comment as I haven't read the match report and I have had no cricket info at all whilst in France ( Le Figaro, funnily enough does not give cricket results!), so I will refrain from commenting until I have swotted up etc.

Lastly I have a huge pile of washing to get through and since the weather forecast here a week of torrential rain and gale force winds, it looks as if all the washing is going into the garage to dry.

Hopefully by tomorrow I will be in much super bouncy mood and much more like myself. I really need another holiday to get over the one that I have just had.

Oh and the Dame and I got new tiaras for my birthday bash in November. Not long now, so something to look forward too.

Bon Journee

No comments :