Powered By Blogger

Friday 14 September 2012

PROMOTION













Wooooohoooooo we is going up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( OK not grammatically correct but I is super excited!!!). After bad light and rain had the players at Cardiff on and off the field, they eventually got the runs needed to make sure that The Tykes went up!!!What a great pressie for I Lady Lainey before I go off on my grand tour! A huge shout out to Gillespie the Gallant who has turned the team around and brought them back to where they belong, also to the amazing efforts of the 'boys' who have knuckled down to the job in hand.
Despite injuries, England call ups and to quote coach 'honking weather' they have pulled through to make every Yorkshireman ( and woman) proud.

So now lets get the title!! No pressure Jason.


And over at former besty home county  of Durham things are going from bad to worse, instead of clearing out the deadwood, they are actually giving one 'piece' a blinking benefit, methinks he has been on a 6 year benefit especially as the last 2 seasons he has done bugger all, actually I reckon he played more matches for Yorkshire when 'loaned'. What a flipping joke!!!! Another nail in the membership coffin and as I have said before,they will not miss my money however I do not think that I will be the only member stunned by this announcement. I did tweet Durham 'ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!' and didn't get a reply or a retweet!!! Not that I expected one.
They also won their match!

So as I put the final clothes in my bag before jetting off to La Belle France, I do so in the certainty that next season I will be £140 better off. Woohoo new tiaras and champers with that 'saving'

I am tweaking my new 'Tykes Towers' website which I will unveil after my hols for anyone that is interested, it will be very boring and about the work that I am doing at the house to bring it up to Lady Lainey standard.But worth a glance to see what I am doing when I no longer am on the boundary.

So off to the office for my last day of shouting at the boys for a while and , then straight off to Manchester for my jaunts around the globe to get me to Nantes!!!


have a great day everyone

#COYT

any excuse!!!

No comments :