Powered By Blogger

Sunday 28 October 2012

British Summer times ends






 Well British Summer Time ended at 2.00am today Sunday 28th October 2012, and to be totally honest I wasn't aware that it had started!!! And to top it all the last day of summer brought snow to the icy waste of the north of Blighty. However by late afternoon yesterday the snow had cleared and the sun was shining and all looked good..................until you ventured outside when you were hit with a blast of flipping freeeeeeezing cold air.

I woke up at 6.00am this morning and  went to make a coffee and put some washing in, then I remembered I hadn't put the clocks back and it was only 5.00am!!!!! What a twit! What a chump!!! Well I was awake  so I made a coffee and went back to bed and read my book.

However over at  the Hong Kong Sixes were the weather will be considerably better, yesterday  saw mixed fortunes for England as they beat Australia and were then beaten by South Africa. Super Tom Smith featured well in the Australia match, however didn't do too well against South Africa being out for a big fat 0!
Then in the Plate final Netherlands walloped England and  play the final against Australia. The Cup final is South Africa v Pakistan. Well done to all.


Over at Elland Road The Mighty White were taking on Birmingham City yesterday and they lost 1-0. And cousin Rt Hon Hooligan Robbo was playing for Birmingham. He is close to the end of his month at Birmingham so wonder if he will be staying for a while???


The Blades are not in action until tomorrow evening so #coyb


Over at the Japanese GP Baron Button is in 4th place on the grid, so get your foot down Jenson and lets see you on the podium.

And so today I am going to do not very much as I am still feeling a little under the weather and hope that by the time I have to go back to super swanky Lady Lainey office tomorrow I will be feeling better.

Have a great day and wrap up warm if you are in UK its flipping freezing!!!!!










KitchenAid Blender KSB560 - Empire Red - KitchenAid Artisan (Google Affiliate Ad)



No comments :