Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Club Yorkshire and #COYT





I will get back to this by New Year!

I decided that I need to get into shape ready for the onslaught of my birthday celebrations ( and no its not a BIG birthday its just MY birthday) and closely followed by Christmas do's. So I decided to try out Pilates weight loss................................HOLY FLIPPING MOLY I CAN HARDLY WALK TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I cannot push  down on the accelerator in the car as the pain  that shoots through my abdomen is unbelievable. So the conclusion is that if this is how you shape up I will stay with a slight 'jelly belly'. Actually scrap that I have just thought that if I am going to through this much pain I may as well keep it up, so here's to a super toned Lady Lainey in the New Year. #therehastobeaneasierway


Yes I'm in! I Lady Lainey am in the club!!! Club Yorkshire that is! and jolly blinking proud to shout it out. If you are interested in being part  of the  greatest cricket  club ever then go to http://www.yorkshireccc.com and  look for the Club Yorkshire page. Easy peasy lemon squeezy and then you can be a Tyke too!!!.however.....................................

I read a tweet from young Jacky Brooks re how excited he is to be moving to Yorkshire, and then he mentioned flat caps and ferrets, of which I have neither ( and Dame Didi stop laughing at the ferrets!!).  Does this mean that I Lady Lainey am not of Yorkshire? Does this mean that I have to have a  furry thing living in my house? ( well I suppose it beats the large ugly hairy thing that I lived with for 5 years.............former Lord Lainey!). As for the flat cap, what the flipping heck will that do to my orange afro I will look like Gilbert O' Sullivan ( very dodgy 70's singer). Oh the dilemma, now I do drink pints of Tetleys and Theakston old Peculiar and Black Sheep, so I think that that is good enough ( and probably explains aforementioned 'jelly belly'). 

That aside, England were playing Sri Lanka yesterday afternoon (3pm UK time). Sadly they changed the team and lost , as did New Zealand  who are packing their bags to go home. Oh well lets see what happens now!!!!!


Jonny of Albans who has been very poorly is awaiting blood test results. Hopefully they are not too bad this month and  he will be on the mend super fast.


And finally a jolly safe journey to all my boys flying out to South Africa today. Great faith in you all  especially top coach Gillespie the Gallant ( or is it Sam Elliott???????)  Some of the boys left their packing to the last minute, no mentioning of names ( OK Gillespie the Gallant and his Royal Ryanness did tweet this, however I guess all the boys did. Its a boy thing!) Hope you all remembered to pack your toothbrush and your 'smalls'.

#COYT!!!!!!!
.

No comments :