Powered By Blogger

Friday 26 October 2012

Farewell Friday







I would like to say lots of woooohooo's because it is Friday however today is a little solemn and subdued a it is the funeral of great friend Bruce Ritchie today. He is now watching all the greats playing the best game of cricket ever! Farewell Bruce and save me a seat on the boundary ( I will bring the digestive biscuits!)

I think that it is going to be a very quiet and relaxing weekend at Tykes Towers with only maybe a small amount of decorating or at the least a small amount of housework. I have the quote to send to the Post Office for the new letter box and hope to have that sorted out in the next couple of weeks. ( which will stop a blinking gale blowing through!).
The weather forecast is a little bleak for the North East so I don't think that I will venture out to the garage to do the clean up that I was intending #tooflippingcold, #fingersfalloff. By the sounds of it I will be swapping my Jimmy Choo's for my Hunters!!!!!!!!

I am also contemplating writing my Christmas cards,the sooner they are done, the sooner I can get them delivered and tick that job off my list. Pressie wrapping will be commencing shortly but not until after my super birthday bash.And I guess this year I must make the effort now that I am in a super new house etc to put up a Christmas tree and decorations.I am not 'Baa Humbug'  I always loved Xmas until I was married to Former Lord Lainey who had to have a Christmas tree in every room of the house, and had to have them decorated in a certain way that only he knew. So my job was to go in the loft, hump down the boxes and then in the new year put them all away again!!!!!!!!!!!! At least in my house they are in the garage!

The England squad are in training minus the most important team member! Who will be joining them on Sunday now that his team Delhi Daredevils are out of the CLT20. First test match starting on a truly memorable day 15th November which is only the flipping fabby birthday of I, lady Lainey. Is this an omen?
There are still players moving around the counties, as new signings are made, but I am still waiting to hear if there is any news on a shuffle at Yorkshire.

Sunday sees the Indian GP, ( its all happening in India at the moment) when I, Lady Lainey will once gain be shouting extra loudly for Baron Button and his McLaren  team. He is currently in 4th place in the drivers championship and  he really needs to get his foot down and win this one. #coyj.


The Blades are not inaction until Monday evening against Porstmouth however the big match is Leeds united against Birmingham City. Cousin Rt Hon Hooligan Robbo was playing at Leeds on loan earlier this year and now is at Birmingham City, oh dear what a toodoo, think I will have to remain impartial and say may the best team win.

And so with the sports round up for the weekend complete, I am signing off .

Bon Journee




No comments :