Powered By Blogger

Monday 22 October 2012

Final match for the Tykes




Not an easy room to photograph but all finished

 FINALLY I finished the bathroom and I am jolly pleased with the result.Probably not a sensible choice of striped wallpaper on 'old' walls but it all looks great and I am just looking for the finishing touches. Big pat on the back for Lady Lainey I think.

Well today my boys play their final match in  Durban  (12.30pm UK time). And although they are now out of the tournament they can hold their heads high. Fantastic performances over the last couple of weeks showing what a great team they are and how they have improved. What a season they have had and I know that next season is going to be just as great. Well done to top coach Gillespie the Gallant for turning the boys around. And to his Royal Ryanness, get yourself back into shape over the winter, ( I am!!) and see you boys in April.

Good news at former besty home county of Durham they have signed the lovely Jamie Harrison for next season. He is a super polite young man and a cracking bowler too. Hope that we see more of him in the first team.

.Plus is there change afoot at my beloved Yorkshire?? Stay tuned to find out.


Over in South Yorkshire a man has been arrested after the hideous attack on Chris Kirkland the Sheffield Wednesday goal keeper. This happened at Hillsborough at Friday evening match against  The mighty Whites.

Well its Monday and I have lots of work to do this week, so although very short today I must scoot to super swanky Lady Lainey office, shout at the boys, shuffle some papers and have a nap and probably do some work too. How jolly rotten pour moi!!!!


Thought for the day

Why does your nose run, and your feet smell????

A bientot

No comments :