Powered By Blogger

Saturday 6 October 2012

Happy 100th blogday!!!!

100 blogs today!

Oh my giddy aunt if someone had told me back at the beginning of July  that I would write 100 blogs I would have laughed in their faces and here we are in October and that is exactly what I have blinking well gone and done. Zut a 'flipping' lors. I Lady Lainey am for once speechless............however only momentarily!

Its been a bit of a roller coaster run on the blog you have had everything from my love of cricket to my loathing for slugs and frogs. Mad tales of outings to cricket ( and photos of cricketers posteriors!) and  holidays with the Dame and all the other bits of useless piffle that I write down. However I have had only a few comments so would love to hear from any readers, (No Dame Did not you! you tell me on the phone every evening!).

Well today is no exception in the crazy mixed up whirl that is my life,and if you think that you are getting off lightly from the mad world that is Lady Lainey land then you are sadly mistaken.


And  so it begins...........Yorkshire are, I hope getting in lots of training over in South Africa. Gillespie the Gallant was heard to say the if Yorkshire play like he knows they can, they can progress deep into the tournament. And he was looking very 'fetching' in his shades and wide brimmed hat ( not things he has had to wear this summer in the UK!). I Lady Lainey know that Yorkshire can do really well and I am gearing myself up for Tuesday. #COYT

Its Saturday and The Blades ( Sheffield United) are away to Leyton Orient so come on boys and do us proud.

The Mighty Whites ( Leeds United) are home to Barnsley ( so not too far to travel). Leeds
have won 7 games out of 12 so far this season. Here's to another win.

Sunday sees the Japenese Grand prix and here's hoping that Baron Button does exceptionally well in this race. However I know that whatever happens he will keep his sportmanslike demeanor. GO GO GO Jenson.

I am today sporting a very super new hair do, orange curls with white dots, I am sure that it will soon be the bane of all hairdressers in the area as women are banging on the doors demanding this amazing hair design, it is actually  very easy to do at home, just paint the ceiling in your toilet! I am now looking for a shower cap to wear when I paint the bathroom ceiling!

However I think that I have passed on the decorating bug, as Pony Paul from Super swanky Lady Lainey office said that he is decorating the lounge this weekend. Apparently 'stone' and 'mulberry'. he said that his good lady wife had bought all accessories in mulberry colour, including rug, lampshades, curtains, vases and flowers. He said that she had bought some hurricane lamps saying ' I know the house is draughty but its not flipping bad!!!!!' BOYS! they have no idea!!!



And to all readers over in the States, don't forget http://www.slimmingworldusa.com/ log on and check it out

And so from the 100th post in the continuing Tales from the Boundary, I hope that you all have a great day where ever you are.

No comments :