Powered By Blogger

Monday 15 October 2012

How does the weekend go so quickly?





#COYT


I can't believe that it is Monday again and time to go back to super swanky Lady Lainey office, where does the weekend go ( yes I know you think I spend all my time 'napping'!)
Well yesterday I finally wallpapered the 'Little Ladies room' and will post picture when everything is in place. I am jolly chuffed with the end result even though it took me longer to put the blind up than it did to hang the chuffing wallpaper!!
Tzarina Katerina put in an appearance at lunchtime ( hoping for a free nosh) as I was trying to put up another blind downstairs ( not best pleased!!!) After a 30 min ( one sided) chat she got in her motor and zoomed off to bother someone else.

Else where in the world ( actually out of this world) an Austrian skydiver made history by  jumping 128.097 ft. He ascended to the edge of space in a capsule and jumped out.He also broke the record for the highest manned balloon flight (24 miles). Now I Lady Lainey am blinking well terrified of heights ( and horses and frogs) and cannot think why you would ever want to do a thing like this. But he did and well done. jolly brave in my book.

Over in Korea, Baron Button had a bit of a poo day. After me warning him to keep away from Grosjean, he only got wiped out by Koybayashi!. In a not too 'Jenson Button' like way he blasted him 'an idiot' which was probably down to the fact that he was shaken up and had a bit of a fright ( to say the least!). Rosberg was also involved in the crash and he wasn't a happy bunny either!.

Over in South Africa Gillespie the Gallant has been reported as saying the he wants Yorkshire to 'be that team that people talk about' Well your Gallantness in case you hadn't noticed I do little else but talk about you all. Th boys are in training for the upcoming match tomorrow against Sydney Sixers. So keep up the training and #coyt.

Well time to wend my way to super swanky Lady Lainey office, I hope the heating is on, because its jolly cold here today. But more importantly I hope that the kettle is on or there will be hell to pay!!!

No comments :