Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Injury already!!!









Well England were playing a match against India A yesterday and already we have injuries! Steven Finn hobbling off with a possible thigh injury, however this event apparently 'overshadowed' the return of  KP. Now I am not one to go off on a rant (hahahaha) however  shouldn't he be making his return to the team show in his game and not expecting fanfares and drum rolls and dancing girls every time he is on the field! OK my rant is over......move on

Also jolly good bowling from Tim Bresnan, no fancy pants antics from him! 3-59 #coytb England currently 79-1 trailing India by 290 runs.

Still over in India its looks like TMS are still being held ot ransom.What the chuffing hell is going on????? Is it the way to get the money together for FIGJAM's return to the IPL. I am actually starting to get to the stage where I ready to flip my tiara in temper. Sort this out and stop making more monetary demands.


Also good news for F1 fans is that France may be returning to the circuit in 2013, Magny- Cours and Le Castellet are the two proposed venues.

Over at Elland Road, home of the Mighty Whites. They beat Southampton 3-0, so jolly well done boys. #wayaw

Over at Chateau Saltburn, Count Christophe has had his first University acceptance, and is about to apply for his driving license ( OMG  BEWARE ALL ROAD USERS). Dame Didi is taking Friday off work to spend the day with the monster children which will probably equate to 30 minutes by the time they surface from bed and then disappear out of the door to see their mates. Me thinks you should go to Castle Carlton and do some flipping work. Well at least you can have an afternoon nap whilst 'True Movies' plays to itself ( they are true movies you know!!!!).

Also Dame Didi has taken to emailing me her thoughts on the blog ( and NO NO NO I do not want monster children nephews to come over and 'spend a penny' in my garden to get rid of cats, I am now throwing down raw onion and chilli pepper). I have sat laughing in super swanky Lady Lainey office so much that the boys all look a tad scared! I obviously don't laugh very much usually.


and so I am venturing forth into the wild and windy wilderness to wend my way to work.


A Bienatot






No comments :