Powered By Blogger

Thursday 11 October 2012

RIP Kevin Curran














Very sad news filtered through yesterday about the sudden death of Kevin Curran, former Gloucs and Northants player. He was 53 years old and was coaching in Zimbabwe. I had the pleasure to see him play when he was at Northants and a good cricketer he was too. Lady Laineys thoughts are with his family at this sad time.


Whooppdi blinking doooo The Tykes won against Trinidad and Tobago with a 6 wicket win, with Gary Ballance scoring 64 not out.including two 4's and six 6's!!!, and his Royal Ryanness taking 3 wickets (super star) finishing with 3-13, cracking bowling!!!. it was not all easy play for the Tykes but they now go through to the main draw and move on to Cape Town. Big shout out to top coach Gillespie the Gallant, he has brought the team back to full strength and deserves heaps of praise. So #coyt and I wonder who has the worst hangover this morning ( Not I lady Lainey, it was a school night last night!). I

Besty club in the South (Hampshire), were up to play at 12.30pm yesterday. The much mentioned Lou Vincent (playing for Auckland)took a cracking catch which dismissed Michael Carberry, who scored 65. Hampshire finished on 121-8. However Hampshire lost and Auckland Aces won by 8 wickets with 6.3 overs remaining.

Still at CLT20 it has been reported by India Times that all the umpires named in the bribe/fixing/betting scandal have been suspended pending an investigation.However none named are for upcoming matches. Why, why, why do they do this??????? I am considering taking my Umpires exam and taking the cricket world by storm!!!! Let them try to bribe Lady Lainey ( 'How many bottles of champagne?, up the number matey!!!').


I am loving the Twitter feeds by @louvincent78, his mad times with Justin Bieber in South Africa ( YES REALLY!!!! no not really!) are all photographed and on Twitter. I genuinely think that Lou lives in the same world as I Lady Lainey and hope that he likes it there as much as I do!.


Hurray I Lady Lainey have finally got the limo sorted and hope to take delivery of it on Friday ( fingers crossed) a huge shout out to Ageas insurance who have been absolutely blinking brilliant and get a huge thumbs up from me and I also would recommend to anyone reading in the UK. #topinsurancecompany.

And so I am fair bouncing out of the door this morning as I skip off to super swanky Lady Lainey office and start another day earning pennies for new tiaras.

Big shout out to Carlie Beer super cricket fan just like moi!!





No comments :