Powered By Blogger

Saturday 17 November 2012

Can I be bothered.....................






Tired Lady Lainey





........to actually get out of bed today, I am jolly well 'cream crackered'!!! But I think that it is  only very lazy 'sausages' that stay in bed all day when there is wind, rain and worse, to go out in. So I guess that I will throw myself into the shower and take a trip out, I might call for M'Lady Margaret and see if she wants to come out to play for an hour or so.

Well at the test ( yes TMS woke me up again at 4am), India were 521-8 and England are currently 140- 7 (7.27am UK time). The Indian spin bowlers tore through England and even the 'one man England team' could not put on a flamboyant show to prove his critics wrong ( or right as it might well be!!!) , being bowled for 17. England had lost 4 wickets before lunch. Well I will really keep my thought to myself until the end of the test when I will give a personal match review. And so England appear to be destined to follow on in this first test. For once I agree with Geoff Boycott that questions remain over the England's ability to play spin.

Today the Tykes  teams will be flipping well  kicking a pigs bladder around  in Sheffield, as the Blades are home to Stevenage, however The Mighty Whites are not in action until tomorrow.


I am all booked to spend the weekend just before Xmas with Countess Culshaw and Sir Samuel, we are having our 'christmas party' at Leeds Bradford Airport. Not every ones cup of tea but when you are 5years old and like planes  ( Sir Samuel NOT Lady Lainey) its ideal!!! The hotel is just across the road from the airport so hopefully we can have a great time plane spotting.


Dame Didi has not been too well since our wild weekend in Manchester and so I am sending my magic 'get well' powers and hopefully she will not fall down anymore and be back to normal as soon as possible, ( which is more than can be said for my dressing gown Didi!!!)

Count Christophe text me yesterday when I was on my way to super swanky Lady Lainey office as he had been reading the exploits of his beautiful, funny, intelligent , besty ,Auntie Lady Lainey  in the world. Well Christophe reading about it is one thing, you should try flipping well living it!.


bon journee!!

No comments :