Powered By Blogger

Thursday 1 November 2012

Flipping Freezing today!




Portrait of Moi ( so lifelike its scary!!!)


Its flipping freezing here in Blighty on this 1st day of November ( All Saints Day) and best of all only 2 weeks to the right royal birthday of I Lady Lainey. Woohooo I am so excited already, I have  taken to drinking 'full fat' bright orange fizzy pop and running round with my jumper over my head, and I haven't started on the party rings yet!!!

Well the latest news from India and the KP England team is that we are leading by 20 runs.  How we all sat holding our breath for the greatest player ever to take the field!!!! Luckily I didn't even have time to turn blue from lack of oxygen as he was out for 23 caught and bowled by Singh. Thankfully Cook and Patel took command and scored    119 and 104 respectively.

There is concern that  Finn will not be fit for the first test due to his thigh strain. Well my thoughts are, send him home and bring in another, he will only break down again if he plays. Get him home and fully fit for next season. ( Probably good job that I am not the 'boss' of Cricket!!)

If  there any Tykes followers who do not live in the wonderful county of Yorkshire and want to find out more about my amazing and wonderful 'little'Tykes log onto http://www.yorkshireccc.com/membership/club-yorkshire  and find out lots of way to support the club next season in its 150th year.
#wayaw

League cup footy action last night saw Chelsea beat Manchester United, and Swansea beat holders Liverpool.

Another day another email from Dame Didi, she is enquiring to my sources of sporting information. Dame Didi if I told you that, then you would be as sporty wise as I am!!! and that would never blinking well do. Have you been to the flipping tiara shop yet??? Get a wriggle on girl!!! its nearly the birthday of moi and the big birthday bash.


Big ' Get well soon' to the Duke of Adelaide who has been having a spot of trouble with his knee. He is having an operation to get it all sorted before he flies over to the UK and Europe for his grand tour with the Duchess.
Hope you are OK and remember to eat and drink lots in Paris.

Well another day dawns and its flipping cold, so thermals on and hat scarf and gloves at the ready. Off I go!












No comments :