Powered By Blogger

Friday 4 January 2013

Hurrah it F(ryan)day






F(ryan)day again!



Well it is F(ryan)day and a jolly quick reminder to all readers in the UK that his Royal Ryanness will be on  'Question of Sport' at 7.30pm tonight ( BBC 1). I missed it on Wednesday as I had to go to bed due to over indulging the night before.

It is also the last day of work before the weekend (yes its been a long week, all 2 days if it!). Super swanky Lady Lainey office was jolly flipping freezing yesterday and I had ever heater in the whole world going in my office to try to generate some heat. Then Pony Paul put his flipping fan on because he said he was too hot!! Must be his age!.

Checked the blog yesterday lunchtime and Dame Didi and once again commented, however she is always to be known as Anonymous!  I have taken her comments on board and I will make sure that she also gets the weight loss bug, reading the books does help but Didi, it takes more than that.

In the wacky world of cricket, England flew back out to India for the ODI's. Also on the BBC website Alec Stewart is once again 3 steps behind I Lady Lainey. he stated that Joe Root was a player to be watching this season...........well I have been shouting that since last season. Catch up Alec!!! Methinks mayhaps he is reading my blog and then writing his articles!!!

Super South African Jacques Kallis has hit 13,000 test runs that is some flipping achievement  and joins other greats Ricky Ponting, Sachin Tendulkar & Raul Dravid. Jolly well done Jacques and keep on running. Whilst in the said test South Africa scuttled New Zealand for 45 all out. What the bally hell was going on there. #timetorethinkNZteam

Football tomorrow with The Mighty Whites taking on Barnsley ( quick run home after the match!)

Birmingham are up in Huddersfield

The Blades are home to Yeovil

I Lady Lainey am trying to plan what to do this weekend, and I actually do not really want to do anything! I feel like lying on the sofa, watching DVD's. So no change from any other weekend then! I have nothing planned and haven't heard from Mr Funky the chauffeur who is on night shift  so I think that I will just chill out. ( well and do some housework and some washing and ironing.......................). I may even knit another tea cosy ( see pic below).


Well off to super swanky Lady Lainey office, I am once again wrapped up against the cold although the man 'on't wireless' did say that temperatures would hit 11c today. Whoopee positively sub tropical for these parts I may well omit one layer of thermals!

And with that I am off to shout at boys, drink gallons for coffee and will the clock to be 4.30pm so that I can  come home.



what I did over Christmas!


No comments :