Powered By Blogger

Saturday 26 January 2013

PS to yesterday





Sir Samuel 2008


OK, not only was it F(Ryan)day yesterday but I had also forgotten to mention it was the birthday of Sir Samuel. Five years ago yesterday evening he came into the world, a bit early and very small, but five years on he has more than made up for it. He is the funniest little chap and as mad as a box of frogs ( inherited from Countess Culshaw). I know that he had a wonderful day and is looking forward to his birthday party next weekend.

So yesterday I, Lady Lainey trotted off to work in my heels , loving the fact that the snow had all but disappeared. yes you have blinking well guessed it, 11.30am bucket loads of the white stuff falling out of the sky!What a twit I looked walking through town at lunchtime!. Upside of the whole bally thing is that Job the Jolly called it a day at 2.00pm and I was in the Lady Lainey limo pretty flipping quick smart hurtling back to Tykes Towers ( OK! I was driving like my granny as the roads were lethal)

So last night was 'An evening with Jason Gillespie' at Collingham CC. As you are aware Mr Funky would not chauffeur me and to be honest  between 11.30am yesterday and 11.30pm last night we had over 4 in of snow dropped on us. So he was probably right to say no. However as Gillespie the Gallant was tweeting about setting off to go etc, I was not a happy bunny.

Other goings on in the world of Cricket, Danny Briggs the spin bowler has been ruled out of the  rest of the England winter tour as he sprained his ankle in a fitness session!!! WTF!  Does the session not state fitness! oh deary me I see that England are on a slippery slope again!.

Over in Lancashire they have signed former Derbyshire and Leicestershire  all - rounder Wayne White.


I don't normally tread into the land of celebrity ( except the Warne/Hurleys) however I saw pictures of Kim Kardashians gifts from Kanye West. He had bought her 5 bracelets from Cartier, this confirmed what I had always known, Money does not give you class/style/ideas. Hideous to say the least #myopiniononly.

Well this is short as I am going to go out to Lady Laineyville to do the weekly shop for the 'boys' in the office and then come back to some serious domestic goddessing ( washing already done!!!).
I am donning the Hunter and about to sally forth, in the words of Mae West ' I used to be Snow White, but I drifted' ............... yes indeed all the way up my drive barricading the garage door!!!!

Sir Samuel Xmas 2012

No comments :