Powered By Blogger

Friday 25 January 2013

Yes yes yes its F(ryan)day





I am super bouncy happy clappy excited because not only is it F(ryan)day, it is the last day of the week in super swanky Lady Lainey office and that means that I can have a couple of lie ins and have a glass of extra fizzy pop. ( without fear of Plod pulling you over and making you inflate a balloon or what ever they do).

Actually I thnk that I may be having an early night tonight, last night I went to bed at 7.45pm as I was really tired, went straight to sleep and woke up at 5.14am this morning!!! Now I am either totally worn out with all the snow.walking/skidding or I am coming down with something. Just hope its the former.

Tzarina Katerina sent me a text last night to say that she is staying in the house across the road from  Tykes Towers?????? Looking after Jack?????? I hope that Jack is the name of the house and not a human or an animal because heaven help them if they are!

I wondered if Wiggo would make any statement regarding Lance Armstrong, well he has! stating that he is 'sad and angry' and who can blame him. He has worked hard to get to the top of the tree and for all cyclist now and those who competed with Armstrong there will always be a 'did he??' hanging over them. As Wiggo said this was someone that he admired and looked up to for a long time. Sadly heroes are not always what you think they are.

In the crazy world of cricket super Tyke bowler Tim Bresnan has been omitted from the team to go to New Zealand. Never mind Tim get back in training with the Tykes ready for the start of the season here.

Essex look to be having problems for the start of the season, Cook is out because of England duties and 3 others due to IPL commitments.........................so why are they still under contract to the club when they cannot commit to a full season. They are making more money out in the IPL. I will be watching the 3 with interest this season to see how they play and how injury prone they are. Essex have signed Rob Quiney to try to help them out. I, Lady Lainey think jolly good shake up in the team is what they really need!!! or bring back Ronnie Irani????? #justasuggestion #eyecandyforladylainey.

Over in the Africa Cup of Nations Tunisia are taking on Cote Ivoire tomorrow at 3.pm.

Here in Blighty

The Blades are taking a trip to Reading in FA cup 4th round #COYB!!!!!

Birmingham are in action against Burnley  ( no yellow card Rt Hon Hooligan Robbo)

And in the North of Blighty we have had no more snow and I am going to risk wearing a pair of heel to super swanky Lady Lainey office..........................yes and I will also be wearing 3 pairs of thermals, 2 t shirts a jumper, trousers  and a hat.

so from super sumo woman it is 'sayonara'




No comments :