Powered By Blogger

Saturday 9 February 2013

It'sshowdown Saturday






Well what have I to do today?, the first is  to consider deleting my Facebook account. I am sick of 'friends' airing their 'dirty laundry' on a public forum. Also sick of 'friends' making barbed comments about ex husbands, son, friends etc on there too. Really if you feel like,that just tell them but obviously they don't have the guts to and so put it on FB and then wait for all their other friends to  'sympathise' or agree or just encourage them. So that's my Saturday rant over with and I am still considering what to do.

And so it is Saturday and true to form I am walking to Lady Laineyville to get the shopping for the 'boys' ( they have no idea how flipping lucky they are, have a mooch around. By the time I get back I will be ready for my nap!.

Actually by the time I get back the dishwasher will have done its cycle and the washing machine too, and I will still have the cooker to clean, OMG, I am a Lady, why the dickens am I doing this all myself.I need 'staff', I need 'flunkies' I need 'serfs'. I need to get into the real world!!!

And talking about the 'real world' Stuart Broad has said that his heel injury could last him his whole career!!!! So he thinks that carrying an injury makes home 'fit' to play in the England team?. Now I need to say that I do not dislike this young man, and can honestly say that having seen him play on numerous occasions I think that he is a talented cricketer, however making statements like yesterdays and 'expecting' a place is the team is wrong. Step down and allow a fit player to have a chance to shine!

Current scores over in NZ are England  214-7 NZ currently 76-2( 8.22am UK time)

Super Tyke Tim Bresnan is reported to be having surgery on his elbow which he hopes will get him fitter and boost his chance of a place on the Ashes Team. My views.............well the team is already selected and starting with Cook, Pieterson, Broad and they will keep 'crock' Chris Tremlett in the sidelines......need I on ?


We are expecting more snow here in the icy wastes of the North this weekend, I have already told Job the Jolly that if it arrives on Monday morning, there is no way that I am racing into super swanky Lady Lainey office. As he lives in a village out in the waste land of North Durham it would be touch and go whether he got in too.

So whilst I can see grass and pavements, I am wandering down to Lady Laineyville.

Have a great day where ever you are




No comments :