Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Lady Lainey floored again!








Just when I thought it was safe to leave the 'Little ladies room' yep I am floored by the horrid lurgy again!. Yesterday I was not at all well and although the Duke of Adelaide was trying to gee me up with some cheeky remarks about skiiving work, I was too poorly to properly retort. So Dukey dear, I am back to fighting form now ( and boy what a form it is!).

And not only was I floored by the lurgy, I was also floored by Stuart Broads hat trick which helped to seal England's victory  in the T20 against New Zealand. England romped home to a 46 run win. HOWEVER I am not eating humble pie yet ( actually I am finding it hard to eat anything at the moment which is jolly flipping unusual for me). One match does not a series make. I said two matches before he was crocked!


However Michael Vaughn has gone down in my estimations ( not that he was that high anyway Tyke or no Tyke) by saying that now KP on back on side we will have double  Ashes glory. AARRGGHHHHHH One man does not make a team!!! KP only plays for himself and his own glory. OK rant over I am still trying to recuperate from serious blinking illness here and then they go and set me off............


Andrew Strauss has also been made an Honorary Life Member of the MCC now that I do approve of!


Jumping on the back (ish) of the IPL is the PSL ( Pakistan Super League) of which Phil Mustard of Durham states, he wants to play there even though The international Players Union have said that the security there is unmanageable.
Players are being offered £63.000 for two weeks and Mustard stated that he was believes the rewards outweigh the risks. He believes in those two weeks he can make a name for himself. Hell yes!!!! and a ton of money to boot. That's a lot of Gregg's sausage rolls

If any of you read the comment that followed yesterdays post and wondered who DARED to be so cheeky about I, Lady Lainey. I will tell, it was Dame Didi and she thought that she was remaining anonymous! Not a flipping chance old girl!.You is well and truly outed!!

And finally, I love HP sauce with Guinness ( no not putting into a pint!), I love the HP sauce with Guinness added, it is the best thing in the whole world and super on sausages, if I could only face some sausages!!!

Off to super swanky Lady Lainey office, only running on one cylinder today and woo betide the 'boys' if they get me in a tizzy!



No comments :