Powered By Blogger

Saturday 2 February 2013

Sick Saturday



This is going to be a relatively short blog this morning as I have been up since 5am and feel terrible. Very high temperature, have been sick several times ( way too much information) and I ache all over.

I am going to go back to bed and hope that I feel better by lunchtime!


So I will have a quick round up of what is happening in the world.

In the Woman's World cup, England lost to Sri Lanka in the opening game, they are apparently 'stunned' so I am guessing that they thought they would sail through.

The Professional Cricket Association has sent out booklets to all players on how to deal with depression. This is long overdue and I am glad that it is being highlighted. Sadly too late for some, RIP Mark Saxelby

Over in F1 Baron Button was talking about how he felt that his new car could possibly win him the world title for the 2nd time. I blinking well hope so, because I 'lurvveee' Baron Button.


So I am now going back off to my 'sick' bed and pulling the duvet over my head.

If I resurface I will see you all here again tomorrow!



No comments :