Powered By Blogger

Thursday 14 February 2013

St Valentines Day, England's dismay





Happy Valentines day to you all, I am up and dressed and awaiting Sir Sean of Bean knocking on my door with a huge giant massive bouquet of white flowers, I know he will be here very soon so I had better get to typing pretty darn quick smart!.

I made it to 'Fat Fighter' last night regardless of the fact that 2.5in of snow fell in  less than an hour and my 8 mile drive took me  1 hr 40 minutes and was made more scary by several lorries fishtailing, one coming towards the Lady Lainey Limo!!!. Holy mackerel, I just closed my eyes!!!However I lost another 3 pound which makes a huge weight loss in two weeks due to being ill and not a true representation of what I have eaten ( more, what has made an encore). So I am trying to get myself back to normal eating and not feeling so exhausted all the time.

In the woman's  cricket world cup, England are out!. The defending champions have been knocked out by West Indies beating Australia, meaning England couldn't qualify. Charlotte Edwards has said she is 'heartbroken', I Lady Lainey tend to think that this is the wrong word to use to describe the exit from the series. She went on to say that inconsistency cost them dearly. Something that us fans are becoming so very used to methinks.

I also feel that Matt Prior going on record as saying the England should go into the Ashes as 'the bullies' is again the wrong word to use. When all sports are trying to help stamp out bullying, I feel that this word should never have been used. Maybe Prior is talking about the reported past goings on in the England dressing room. Bullying never makes anyone 'bigger' or 'better' it is usually one person with severe insecurities, transferring them onto another person with insecurities Think about what you said Prior, not a good example to children!.


On this day

14th Feb

270 St Valentine died

1931 Bradman scores 152 against the WI in 154 mins

2003 Dolly the sheep died

2010 Dick Francis former jockey and author died




So today as I set off to Super Swanky Lady Lainey office with my Valentines mug, I wish you all a very happy day and hope you get lots of love  xxx

No comments :