Powered By Blogger

Thursday 7 February 2013

Weightloss woes and long way to go!


It's Chicken, yes really!!!! 




Well I went to fat fighters last night but the flipping fab weight loss I recorded was not a true weight loss but due to me regurgitating every mouthful of food over the last 4 days. And yes I know that is way too much information but its true!. So now I have to try to lose the weight properly and hopefully stay the same next week, not gain any. It is the wedding at the end of April and I need to be size 0 by then. ( OK that is a fib as I have no desire to be a size 0)

Once back home I decided that I would just go to bed as I was exhausted after a long day in Lady Lainey office.Its going to be a long hard couple of days until the flipping weekend.

So what has been happening else where, well after we had a brief smattering of snow on Tuesday The Blades had their match called off. The snow thankfully did not last but I can tell you that the windchill factor here is -6 most mornings and hardly getting any warmer as the day goes on.


The horse meat  saga trots on here in UK as it now appears to be in ready meals. Why not just bring out a range of horse meat  lasagne, bolognaise, cannelloni etc and do away with the fuss. Those reading in the UK, before you all jump on the PC wagon. Horse meat is eaten happily in other countries and no one bats an eyelid. Why is no one complaining that sausages and 'meat pies' in the UK do not contain 100% meat but rusk, oats and whatever else is at hand to throw in the mix!!


So back to it, in cricket. England were defeated by New Zealand in their final T20 warm up game. Broads fightback was in vain and I now await the news that he is 'crocked' for the rest of the tour. #mythoughtsonly

Well talk about cricket pros***utes. Ravi Bopara was not 'snapped up' in the IPL auction and presently playing in Bangladesh Premier League, has signed to play in South Africa. Money is a great incentive. lets see how fit he is for his  English club this  coming season.

After the rumours that Ottis Gibson, former super bowler of former besty home team of Durham, was going for the position made available by Ashley Giles. it has been announced that he has signed a three year contract to remain as Head Coach of The West Indies. Good choice by them!!!.

I am now off to the office to see what mischief the boys are going to get up to today!!!


No comments :