Powered By Blogger

Saturday 30 March 2013

Snow again!




Holy flipping mackerel  It has only gone and flipping well snowed through the night, yesterday we had sunshine, I had my smalls blowing on the washing line and had all the windows open in Tykes Towers to let fresh air in ( flipping cold air, but fresh just the same). However all seems to be on track for the arrival of Countess Culshaw and Sir Samuel, as long as they haven't had snow and there isn't any on the A66 .

Yesterday was a busy old day for I,Lady Lainey getting the house 'ship shape' for the guests. And by 9.00pm I was ready to hit the hay. Totally worn out. I went straight to sleep and had forgotten to switch off my mobile. I heard it 'beep' at some point when I was in the land of 'nod'. I woke up this morning to a message for Former 'would like to be Lord Lainey'. Give me strength!!!!. It was sent late and he was obviously 'tanked up'  telling me, that to 'avoid me having an awkward moments at cricket this season he had declined his ticket'. Firstly the size of the ground at Durham he could have hidden for  a year and I wouldn't have seen him. 'To avoid me having any awkward moments'.............Get over yourself you over inflated space hopper!!!! 'Declined his ticket' well as he normally takes one and a parking ticket, that a Disabled man kindly gives him, I should think so!!!! Buy one like everybody else!!!.

Needless to say after having a fit of the giggles, I deleted the message.

Wooohooo super news for I 'Lady Lainey her super fave Derbyshire cricketer has resigned on a two year contract. Yes I will be able to see Chesney Hughes playing until September 2015!!!

Further news form New Zealand is that two men have been charged with the horrific attack non Jesse Ryder.. Jesse is now 'interacting' with family, and has been said to be in a stable condition.

Over in F1 Frank Williams has named his daughter Claire as his Deputy Team Principal and she will eventually become his successor. She becomes the second woman  with a role running an F1 team after Saber  gave Monisha Kaltenborn the Principal role last season.
Claires move had been planned to be announced at the start of the season, but had been put on hold due to the death of her mother Virginia dying earlier this month.


Footy roundup

Birmingham drew with Blackpool last night 1-1

The Blades lost to Tranmere which sees them done in 5th place in the table!!! come on you blinking Blades!!!!!


Today Leeds United are at Ipswich
OK it is only short today as I still have to bake a cake, hoover the bedrooms and wash my oranage curls!!

Happy Easter

No comments :