Powered By Blogger

Monday 25 March 2013

Lady Lainey no likey!









So what is it that I , Lady Lainey 'no likey', well I 'no likey', rats, frogs, slugs, horses.......................but I think that regular readers know this already.

I 'no likey' the flipping cold and the fact that everyday for the last hundred years (OK!!! that is a huge exaggeration but it feels like a hundred years), it has been so flipping cold that I live in fear of my nose running, as it will instantly turn to an icicle.................not a good look in anyone's books.

I 'no likey' the fact that my feet only see the light of day ( and electric light actually) as  I jump out of bed in the morning and when I pull my socks off before jumping into bed at night. No pretty pedicure going on there....................yet!

I ' no likey' the fact that I think that I am psychic ( yes PSYCHIC Dame Didi!!! :-). And 'why?' you are all asking, because I knew that England were not going to do too well in NZ. As they slumped to a 90-4 humiliating score at the end of day 4. England had been set a World record score of  ( and they were never going to be record breakers) 481 from 143 overs to win. And I 'no likey' that the much hyped  Bell  only managed to score 8 off 89 balls. OMG that really must have been like watching paint dry.
I think that Australian cricket  fans may well be watching this with interest!

I 'no likey' that  rookie on the F1 circuit only flipping well beat Baron Button!!! what the Donald Duck was going on there. As I was out in the 'boot room' I did not get to see the highlights  However I think that Red Bull had a bit of a tussle on its hands.Vettel came in ahead of Webber after he had ignored team orders and overtaken him. 'Aye, mark my words there'll be trouble a t'mill now!!!'

I 'no likey' that the match between my Tykes and Nottinghamshire over in Barbados was drawn. The players return to the UK on Tuesday and return to indoor nets, well they would be flipping mad to be outside in this weather!.

I 'no likey' that Sir Bradley came in 5th place in Spain in the Tour de Catalonia but I do 'likey' that Chris Froome destroyed the field to take the final stage of the Criterium International  in Corsica. Well done boys next stop Le Tour!


I 'no likey' the fact that I now have to go to super swanky Lady Lainey office.............................woooooo, hold on a minute.........................Yipde flipping skip.................it is a four day week this week, super long weekend coming up. YEEEAAHHHH!!!!!

I LIKEY THAT!!!!!

No comments :