Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Can't see out of the window!!!!



I opened the blinds this morning and couldn't even see 2 inches in front of me so this morning we are having an early

NORTH EAST WEATHER WATCH

It's foggy, and its also frosty and its also flipping freezing and I for one am ready to dive back under the duvet, so see you tomorrow. Oh shoot I can't I have to go to super swanky Lady Lainey office. And it will be freezing there too. Apparently fog will clear later ( when is later?) and there may be some weak sunshine ( is there ever anything else?). More fog and frost predicted for this evening ( that means they haven't got a clue?), So I suggest you go out with care this morning and see how the day unfolds!


Over in the crazy world of cricket.Scotland were beaten by Afghanistan in the T20 in Sharjah. Scotland scored 139 in their 20 overs but Afghanistan passed this with the loss of only 3 wickets.

Australia were also in for a good thrashing by India. They became the first team in history to declare in their first innings and then lose by an innings!. However I myself, think that this is a ploy to lull England into a false sense of security, but I say,no need to try they, do that themselves, resting on their laurels and all that!

The drugs trains races on and questions are still being asked about the use of recreational drugs in cricket. Sadly Tom Maynard was not an isolated case. I had said that I would not be returning to this subject but as we all know this is not going to go away and will probably get bigger.

Apparently Geoff Boycott has bought  a £1.7 million Georgian mansion which is 20 miles form where he grew up. The house is Grade II listed and boasts 6 bedrooms, 5 reception rooms and large garden. Not bad for someone who can literally bore you to sleep on Test Match Special with his monotone ramblings.

Nassar Hussein has issued England with a warning  ahead of the 1st Test.' Beware of the underdogs'! well I think that we know how that went in the warm up match.


And finally good news that The Queen is back home in Buck House and back at work. She was discharged from hospital yesterday and went straight back to work.Now that is a great example from a lady who is still working aged 86.


So with that I think that I had better get on and head off to work. I hope the boys have put my heater on as I am not a 'happy bunny' if I am cold.


No comments :