Powered By Blogger

Thursday 28 March 2013

What is that green 'stuff'???



Pink Hippo and I decided to be really brave this morning and peep out of the window to see what delights the weather had in store for us today. OMG there was green stuff outside (OK it was brown and boggy in places). There was no snow, somehow over night it had all disappeared, which means that although it is cold I, Lady Lainey can put my high heels on, they may be boots but they are still high heels!!!

Horrible news coming in from New Zealand Jesse Ryder has been taken to hospital with serious head injuries after being beaten up outside a bar in Christchurch. He is now in intensive care.Details of the incident remain sketchy. Ryder who has featured in the national team, plays his cricket in Wellington.
I, Lady Lainey hopes that he is on the mend very soon.

Also reported that KP does not need an operation on his knee which is now in a brace and need significant rest.Well at least he is not having to spend his rest time with the England team, which is a relief if he isn't getting on with them as well as reported.

Well all my comments appear to be nearer the mark than most people thought, as Australian cricket legend Steve Waugh believes that the Ashes team coming to England this year will relish the underdog title. He said that he thinks that his country men  could cause a shock when they play the 'Ingerland' boys. Well don't say I hadn't warned you!!!.

Well it is still looking good for visitors over the weekend and I am about to start the final push to get all ready for them. I just wish that the temperature would get above -25 ( SLIGHT exaggeration!)..

And so I will keep this short as today Thursday is the new Friday and the last day of my working week, so I am off to super swanky Lady Lainey office  to shout, sing, and be generally jolly and annoy the boys. Whilst also looking very pretty and drinking gallons of coffee.

I am also packing my bags in readiness for my invitation to Singapore. Sir Robert of Solihull has only gone and got a flipping job out there!!!. Well I have always wanted to go to  The Raffles Hotel, now might be my chance!.



1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hi LL,

Glad to see that you put "bags" plural as I know how much stuff you take away with you and also know that by taking more than one bag does not mean that you can smuggle me in another!
Just a happy thought for me!
Have a good Thursday/Friday.
DD