Powered By Blogger

Thursday 4 April 2013

It's finally here!!!!!!!!


Yipdi flipping skip!!! it is finally here, the best day of the whole year ( well apart from my birthday). It's the start of the cricket season. Former besty county of Durham are at the Idiots Cricket ground ( or something like that) and Besty home county of Yorkshire are on the hallowed turf of Headingley..

IPL was a great start with the first bowl producing a 'Platinum Duck' very apt for I Lady Lainey.

I have also begun following lots of cricket based 'Tweeters' and am looking forward to keeping up to date all season.

It's looking good for super tyke Tim Bresnan who is hoping to be super fit for action in two weeks after jetting off to America for an elbow operation. He has also been named in the 30 man squad for the summer season for England which is a loss to my Tykey Vikings but a boost for England. At least my Tykes still have his Royal Ryanness.

Australia have also announced central contracts and some recent test players have been omitted. More on that at a later date as I am sure that 'Twitter' will be full of comments.

I am today wearing my super besty Tiara for the start of the cricket season and although I know that the 'boys' will laugh ( they are only jealous and I  know that Jo Bling will probably want to try it on). Actually by the time I have shouted at them for not having my coffee ready when I go in I doubt that they will dare to laugh.

Lots to do today in preparation of the weekend, including baking a cake ( Mr Funky can't have any as he is a 'lard ar*e' according to his doctor, well not sure that they were the exact words but I guess it was close). And then I have to get the thermals ready, Sheffield United Beanie hat ready and also lots of 'blankys' as by late afternoon on Saturday I am sure to be frozen solid.

Nothing much to report really today except to say Good Luck to Gillespie the Gallant and his boys. I cannot wait until I see you all in 3 weeks!!!.........................
.............and massive shout out to Yorkshire CCC for posting a picture of His Royal Ryanness in his purple undies on  their home page. Holy flipping mackerel it fair made my orange curls stand on end! Can you 'tweet' me were I can purchase this picture please.

That has made, what had been a horrible week for me, sooooo much better. Thank you Yorks!!!!

Woooooohoooooo I am super dooper excited!!!


OH YES I DID FORGET SOMETHING!!!

Dame Didi your comment yesterday was very cheeky!

No comments :