Powered By Blogger

Monday 8 April 2013

Perfect Sunday although a tad chilly.



So I made it to Chester Le Street and managed to miss 'Peppa Pig and George' (thank goodness). However by 3pm I was ready to hijack the people walking round in the suits as it was so flipping cold I would have settled for the extra layer of 'Pig skin' to keep warm. So at 3.30pm Mr Funky the chauffeur and I decided that enough was enough and headed off to M & S food hall at the Arnison Centre for some mint imperials for Mummy Funky and then home to warmth!.......................


...........................And to watch IPL, well if you watched it you will know about   Gayle V Steyn. Now that was some T20 match with the 'super over' . You have to have seen it to appreciate it.,


I kept up on Twitter with how besty home county of Yorkshire were doing and, Liam Plunkett whose birthday it was yesterday took 6 wickets. A career best and I am pleased to say that he appears to have found his form with the Tykes. So good luck for the rest of the season Liam and I really hope that you take massive strides forward.

I am on countdown now to the 'biggy', only 2 weeks on Wednesday until my Tykes come to Durham, and I cannot wait!. I am still crossing the days off on my 365 hat calendar, as it is also the weekend of the wedding of the great Gibson. So a massive week for Lady Lainey.

over the weekend have been laughing at the 'tweets of Joe Scuderi, as he said 'Dizzy and I  #mulletbrothers. Well at least I am laughing again! And I can tell you it seems like a long time since I really laughed.

As it is the first week of the cricket season I am surprised to read that in county championship div II Lancashire are favourites to take the title with Essex and Hampshire looking to fight them. You know what??? its a good few months away and anything can happen.

So as I head of to super swanky Lady Lainey office this morning, full of cricket spirit, I am hoping that

  1. The weather warms up soon
  2. The weather really warms up soon
  3. I get some colour in my cheeks soon
  4. Yorkshire 'stuff' every team that they  take on (OK not very sporting but who flipping cares!)
So a short one today but by the end of the week the crickety news will be (weather permitting)  flooding in and I Lady Lainey will probably have repetitive strain injury from trying to get it all typed up.


Have a great day 







No comments :