Powered By Blogger

Thursday 9 May 2013

Yorkshire rolling on

Yes it is Yorkshire on the field!



I am sure that my poor little mobile phone is about to blow up with the amount of Twitter use it has had in the last  few days. I have to keep abreast with what is happening with the Tykey Vikings, and this is the easiest way when I am made to go to super swanky Lady Lainey office on match days.

Holy flipping moly I have no idea what Gillespie the Gallant has been feeding those boys but it is certainly working. Adil Rashid went back out to bat yesterday after rain delayed the start and then bad light affected them. He was finally out for 180 having been bowled by Trego. Gillespie the Gallant decided that they should declare on 505-9 and give Somerset a chance to bat.

It took Yorkshire a while to get into their stride but finally Jack Brooks too Trescothicks wicket which put them on  92-1 over night.
I can tell you that Yorkshire have really spiced up Division one and  methinks that it is going to be an exciting season.
The hard work by the team and the amazing batting by the team is a credit to the coach.

Still no word on the health of his Royal Ryanness!!!

Joe Root was much in the public eye again yesterday giving his first interview as Lions Captain. He also came over as very modest. Makings of a great cricketer but a credit to his parents.I am not 'likey' very much the comparison that the press have hit on , calling him 'The Milky bar Kid'. Any flipping eedjit knows that he bears no resemblance #shouldhavegonetospecsavers

Today former besty home county of Durham are in action against Surrey at the Oval. Sadly for Surrey all the razzmatazz regarding Graeme Smith coming over to play has kind of gone flat as he has to return to South Africa for an operation on his ankle  and will be out for a 'few months'. Not cricket I jolly well say.

It was confirmed yesterday morning that Sir Alex Ferguson has stepped down as manager of Manchester United. Now the papers are full of speculation regarding who will take over.#dontcare

Mr Funky the chauffeur has broken his phone and lost all his contacts. I had text him and when  he replied I asked him how he knew it was me if his contact list was gone. his reply.

'who else would be blithering on about chuffing Yorkshire over 3 texts!!!!'

Cheeky flipping monkey!

Well best try to put a comb through my orange curls and make my way to super swanky Lady Lainey office.



No comments :