Powered By Blogger

Sunday 2 June 2013

Cricket Sunday



Well its sunny here at Tykes Towers but there are some clouds in the sky, no point listening to the weather forecast as they  don't have a 'scooby doo' what it is going to do, so will just prepare for any eventuality.

I have the tea all made with the exception of copious amounts of coffee which will be made  a little later, and I may even be able to sneak in an hour with Jack Bauer!.

So yesterday I did lots of washing, hung it out and then went to the town, I got the provisions for the office boys for the week. 'popped round to see Countess Christine of McNally and luckily as Leo had only just woken up managed to escape without being 'loved to death'.
I then took the car up to 'Tim'll Fix it' to book in for an oil and filter change and THEN got 'loved to death' by the full compliment of Royal hounds. The end result was I, Lady Lainey laid out on the garage forecourt with Benji the French kissing border collie on my chest, Leo trying to get on as well and Bella and Sheba just looking on in amusement. Thank goodness no one recorded this!

I came home and did some hoovering and dusting and then sat down for an hour with Jack which turned into late afternoon and evening ( including a little nap). I will be glad when I have seen all the series, it is taking over my life.

And so today I am off to The Riverside to see Durham Dinosaurs  Dynamo's in action against Lancashire, taking my camera today as I have been a little bit forgetful with it recently.

Boyd Rankin has been called up for the last two ODI's against New Zealand. Finn  and Broad were out on Friday ( quelle surprise!!! #crocked) Finn with sore shins and Broad with a bruised knee, For the love of god!!! what a load of nancy boys. Next it really will be not playing due to fractured eyelash and broken nail! BOYS!!!! no stamina!

Ricky Ponting made his debut for Surrey with much fanfare on Twitter, he did score 120 not out so well done that man!


Dame Didi and the Monster Children Nephews had a day out in Hull, Count Christophe is looking for a swanky batchelor pad for when he goes off to study there. They had a good day, and will catch up with the Dame later.


Scanning the news today I saw a picture of the very beautiful Princess Eugenie standing next to her father Prince Andrew The Duke of York. Absolute image of each other!.

Well off to have a shower and wash the orange curls ready for Mr Funky arriving, not sure what time so it could all go 'Pete Tong'.


No comments :