Powered By Blogger

Sunday 9 June 2013

It's a quick one today!





OK today is a super quick blog because

  1. It has taken me nearly an hour to get out of bed due to being so achy after laying weed suppressing membrane
  2. I have to grout the tiling that I did yesterday
  3. I have painting to do 
  4. I  have to dye my orange curls more orange 
  5. I have a date with Jack Bauer and my chaise longue this afternoon!!
So lets do a quick cricket round up.

England beat Australia ( like that wasn't expected!) yesterday in there opening match of the champions trophy. They were out in their super smart red PJ's which I have to say I really like. James Anderson took his 235th ODI wicket to become Englands leading wicket taker in 50 over matches. Australia look like a sad and incomplete team, but as we all know this is early days for a young team and I think that they are learning all the time.

Over at Scarbella, Gillespie the Gallant has been singing the praises of Andrew Gale, as reported yesterday Gale was on 159 at the start of play, he went on to hit a career best 272 and I can say that the crowd at Scarbella got more than their monies worth. 
Although the match was drawn, Gale has shown that not only is he a great captain, he is jolly good at batting too.

Well off to do lots of jolly god work here at Tykes Towers, but am wishing I was at Scarbados with my Tykey Vikings!

and don't forget girls, tiling can't be that difficult if boys can do it!


No comments :