Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Lady Lainey looks the part



With the arrival of my Yorkshire shirt, that I only flipping well won after entering a competition on Twitter, I am today looking the part ( was going to make a very rude and unLady like comment there about the type of 'part' I looked but decided against it). Yes I. Lady lainey and His Royal Ryanness would be thought of as twins if we were in the room together now that I am wearing my shirt. ( even I am laughing at that poor old Ryan!).


And talking about besty home county of Yorkshire, they are down in former home of Lady lainey, yes they are down in London taking on the county that I used to live in....Middlesex.. There have been some changes to the named squad with Gary Ballance having a virus ( I hope its not that one that I had which was horrid!! and made me jolly scaredy because I was having palpitations). So big get well soon  to Gary.Gillespie the Gallant has pulled in a few youngsters, so lets see how the team plays today.

#coyt

Durham are at home to Warwickshire starting tomorrow at The Riverside Ground. Will it go to Saturday? well that's anyone's guess.

Champions Trophy action in brief, South African winning yesterday puts Pakistan in fear of being eliminated from the competition. But sadly West Indies wicketkeeper Denesh Ramdin has received a two match ban for  claiming a dropped catch against Pakistan.

Oh dear it all flipping well kicks off.

So yesterday I drove the Lady Lainey limo to super swanky Lady Lainey office and only got a flipping puncture!! well I shouted for the boys, because with my nails, no way was I attempting to take a wheel off. Pony Paul and Job the Jolly changed the wheel over and when it was time for me to go home I 'popped' into a garage which was on the way.

Garage Man  Hello love what's the problem?

Lady Lainey  I've had a teeny problem with my tyre

Garage man  Hmmm tyres, expensive  business those , and a new valve and reftitting...........( list other things that even I know do not need doing)    it will cost you £xxxx

Lady Lainey  Not chuffing likely! that's the price of a decent tiara, I am going to Tim'll Fix it'

So I drive ( slowly on spare tyre) back to Lady laineyville, go to 'Tim'll Fix it' who sends me to the Palin Family business and 15 minutes later I am back on the road with super new tyre, and still enough money for a bottle of champers and some caviar!.

Hurrah for Tim'll Fix it and Little Lord John, and hurrah that I was only 'loved to death' by the border collies as Leo the Doberman was fast asleep in the office! #lazyboy

Today I am the boss of myself as Pony Paul and Job the Jolly are off to Bristol and I am in my office alone, yeah OK Dan Dan Cowboy Draughtsman is in office but he will probably be asleep most of the day!





No comments :