Powered By Blogger

Saturday 15 June 2013

Lie in Saturday


So last night Kiefer Sutherland/ Jack Bauer was back at Tykes Towers after being released from prison.......only to be handed over to terrorists! What the flipping heck are CTU up to??? However in the real world, I, Lady Lainey had been tres busy, painting some more of the wrought iron railings ( yes its that time of the year again) and also painting acrypol on the garage roof. My nails now have a waterproof, rubberised coating which is guaranteed for 75 years!!

I am trying to crack on and get more jobs done at the house, this afternoon Mr Funky the chauffeur is coming round to help me a I am a bit scaredy going up the ladder onto the garage roof, being as I is afraidy of heights. ( OK the garage isn't that high but add my 6ft 3in onto that and you get the picture).

All told I am really going to get all the outside jobs at Tykes Towers done and then I can get back to doing the inside.
So lets see how Yorkshire were cracking on yesterday at The Home of Cricket on their final day. Well they only flipping well went and won by 10 wickets after bowling Middlesex  out and only needing 5 to win the match. His Royal Ryanness was in the bowling haul taking 4 wickets over the 2 innings.

The Tykes are now 8.5 points clear of former besty home county of Durham who dramatically beat Warwickshire on the 3rd day of their match. This gives Durham some R & R ready for tomorrow.

Essex have not had a good few days as they were bowled out for 20 runs, their lowest first class score EVER!!!

South Africa are through to the semi finals of the champions Trophy after a tie with the West Indies in a match that was dogged by rain.

Oh dear a former Prime Minister is being rumoured to have had an affair! The Internet is a buzzing with such claim. No doubt trial by tabloid will take place over the next few weeks as I doubt that this will be allowed to die down.

Well now I am off to see Sir Kevin and the fair Lady hazel and do a bit for charity ( I did that for 5 years when I was married to the former Lord Lainey!)

Have a super Saturday!


No comments :