Powered By Blogger

Saturday 1 June 2013

TIme to do some work!


I totally flipping well agree with the above, but as I don't have 'staff ' to deal with the very unsavoury jobs around the house, I guess that I will have to do them myself today. OMG do you know how difficult it is to clean the loo whilst making sure that your tiara doesn't fall off and disappear down the pan!

Then there is the weekly fight with the duvet! ( the duvet usually wins), washing, dusting, hoovering, putting shoes, handbags, gloves, tiaras away!! All this work to do when all I really want to do is snuggle up on the sofa with Jack Bauer ( still '24'ing). However as no work was done last week I really have to crack on, Jack will just have to wait.

I also have to take my bike to the bike shop ( well I wasn't taking it to the flipping Butchers!) and then next week I could be whizzing around Lady laineyville on it, 'burning up' anyone that gets in my way ( watch out Wiggo). Burning up lots of calories and turning myself into the lean, mean Lady lainey machine of old. Or something similar. ( I think I need a blinking miracle).


I am also gettting prepared for cricket tomorrow and getting the tea made so that I do not have to race around like a looney getting it ready in the morning and then I can do my  'Nell McAndrew' work out DVD. It say on the box that you can look like Nell, well knock 20 years off me and dye my hair blonde, flipping spitting image!!!

Dinner last night was 'gromitlicious' ( new word to describe anything with Wensleydale that was yummy......which would be everything) and I will be having that again. Recipe on  website (see yesterdays blog for details).

So all that aside, what the flip was going on in the crazy world of cricket???

Well those naughty Tykey Vikings failed to make Somerset follow on ( may have had too much of Wensleydale cheese), and Somerset then went on to make 310 putting the Tykes back in to bat  for the afternoon. Well let me tell you when I checked the BBC website and saw  45-3 I nearly had a 'turn'! I said a flipping sweary word in super swanky Lady lainey office!!!! Well that is not like I, Lady Lainey, no not at $*%£%@*  all like me!
The match was eventually a draw and Yorkshire went up to second in the table which is a result and a half I say.
Apparently 'Burger king' on the way home #whathappenedtoathletesbody

England went out to play in their new red PJ's and jolly smart they looked too, in fact I would go as far as to say they were my cup of tea. I may even purchase one of the tops, it will clash nicely with my orange curls!.

Root was amongst the top scorers but Martin Guptills century helped New Zealand to secure a win. Now its not like me to comment on other peoples opinion but I am fair near to closing my Twitter account due to 'eedjits' who make comments like ' Oh no England need KP', 'KP is soo missed by England' etc etc etc. Well he isn't and the team are doing OK without him. He and his ego are not what the team need now although I guess that South Africa will need him to text 'tips' when the ICC Champions trophy starts #controversial!

Sad news on the cycling front ( especially as I am getting my bike in order) is that Wiggo has been ruled out of Le Tour! This is mainly due to illness and injury leaving him little time to prepare. Chris Froome has been given the nod to lead the Sky Team. As he finished runner up to Wiggo last year we could be in with another chance. Get well soon Sir Bradley.

And so I must now get on with the million and one tasks that one is supposed to perform in order to keep Tyke Towers in pristine condition. Flipping heck I really had better get a move on, I can hear Jack Bauer calling me and it's only 7.30am!!!




No comments :