Powered By Blogger

Saturday 29 June 2013

Time to get a wriggle on




Got to try to type this quickly as I am having tres terrible times with my boadband which comes and goes with increasing regularity. I am getting jolly cross I can tell you.

I didn't go to Chester le Street last night which as not really as big a blow as I thought as I stayed in with Jack.However Durham lost to Lancashire so not a great start to their T20 campaign.


However Yorkshire were home to Derbyshire and they too lost!! what was going on there??? Well it appears that Derbyshire settled the match with a winning last over which would have made the evening really exciting.


It appears that Australia are close to winning against Somerset which will give the team a boost.

We had a super lunch for the retirement of Dan Dan no longer cowboy draughtsman, and had a jolly good laugh to boot!.


Today I am hoping that Paul the window man will come to measure up to give me super flipping new window sills. All shiny and plastic and easy to look after, which will in turn make the windows look super smart.

Apart form that it will be the usual washing, housework and Jack Bauer today.

I also am going to get paperwork put away and that in turn will make the 'office' look super tidy.

OK I know it's very short but I am really trying to get this posted before my broad band cuts out again and I lose all my scribblings ( as I have already done about 20 times)

so have a super Saturday and enjoy!


No comments :