Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Wednesday giggle



OMG I can honestly say that when I saw the above pic, I did not only giggle,I laughed so hard that I nearly had a little accident. OK way too much information I know, but you have to admit that the picture could not have been more apt.And he does look slightly silly, wearing your baseball cap back to front is never a good look after the age of 7!!!

So it's Wednesday and here in the North of Blighty it is  a wet and grey day and jolly flipping cold. After the sunshine of the last few days it is time to don the thermals again me thinks. And that folks was our summer, done and gone!

So what has been happening with the besty home county of Yorkshire down in the former home county of I Lady Lainey.

Well the Tykes won the toss and elected to bat, Lees is currently on his century with Gale sneaking u on him with 61 not out. Well it looks as if all that Wensleydale cheese is working! #COYT

Play starts today at The Riverside g round home of former besty home coutny of Durham, they are playing Warwickshire ( home of Sir Robert of Solihull but not for long). However the weather looks as if it is going to affect today's play and it looks as if there will be no work done at Tykes Towers  on Saturday as I will be roaring up the road in Mr Funkys big blue tank thing to watch cricket.

So to Sir Robert of Solihull.......well after stops and starts and change of new home completely, it is finally settled that he leaves to take up his new life in Singapore at the end of this month! Flipping heck!! however all is not lost as he has told me to save my pennies ( and pounds) as I can go out for a little jolly and we will go to the Raffles hotel for Singapore Slings. Yippeee!!! sun and booze!!! I am flipping well emptying me piggy bank as we speak, and i am checking out tiaras ( well you will have to look the part). Well £2.63 is a good start!!.

The Duke of Edinburgh is still in hospital but had a visit from the very regal Sophie, Countess of Wessex yesterday. This came the day after his 92 birthday which was marked by a visit from the Queen. Its hoped hat the Duke may be home by the weekend.

Well my boys should be back from Bristol today and thank goodness for that, I will have someone to shout at whilst looking pretty. And will have to look super pretty today as we are having a visitor, something that rarely happens in our office so I hoovered up to  mark the event!.

So with that, I will love you and leave you and brave the cold and rain.

No comments :