Powered By Blogger

Friday 2 August 2013

Its F(ryan)day




 Well once again it is  F(ryan)day again and after the 'excitement' of test Thursday which was also Yorkshire Day ( but I did not dare to mention it for fear of being declared biased), I cannot believe that  the end of the week has come around again. Where is the time going? It is August and before we know it  Pere Noel will be knocking on the door.



Well yesterday at the test Australia decided to pull out all the stops and give old blighty a run for their money. Despite some dubious  umpiring decisions they didn't do too badly! And toppo for Yorkshire day Top bowling Tyke Timmy Bresnan took the first wicket. White roses all round.

I nipped of to Chateau Saltburn after work and went to have a dip in the sea, jolly flipping chilly and as I was worried that Greenpeace might come and harpoon me and drag me out into the North Sea I beat a hasty retreat back to Lady Lainey limo and a hot cup of coffee back at the Chateau.

Besty home county of Yorkshire are in action today against Warwickshire and former besty home county of Durham are at the home of cricket taking on Middlesex.

Fingers crossed that top coach of Yorkshire Gillespie the Gallant is back on duty tomorrow, he has been missed, however understandable in the very sad circumstances.

Its a very short one today as I have a million things to do before I get to super swanky Lady Lainey office for Pony Pauls last day before his jollies. Hope the new car comes back in one piece! Well two as it already has had a 'ding'!!!

BOYS!!!!



No comments :