Powered By Blogger

Thursday 15 August 2013

Rain Rain go away

Its so horrid outside I needed a 'cheer me up' picture


I woke up at stupid o' clock to hear the sound of lashing rain outside of Tykes Towers, yes it flipping well would rain when I have a long journey ahead of moi!
It is now still raining but looks to be brightening up, or is it just that it is getting lighter?

So all the bags are packed, and 300 outfits have been crammed in  ( OK that is a very slight exaggeration), so I think that you get the idea.

I am also a tad excited as I may even be seeing besty Hampshire ex bowler friend JJ, whilst I am in the city! Now that's exciting. He was telling me last night that the besty batsman at former besty county in the South ( Hampshire) is also a qualified electrician. I flipping wish that I had known this when Hampshire were playing up here I would have asked him to sort out the light in the boot room and the kitchen. In case you are wondering who the electrical wizard of Southampton is, it is none other than Michael Carberry. ( yes my fave Hampshire boy). A man of many talents.



Oh snore, snore, yawn , yawn. KP obviously didn't like Stuart Broad getting lots of media coverage this week and is now letting anyone that is listening know that he is available for the 5th test after a scan on his right knee. Oh be still my beating heart, I am so flipping chuffed about that!!!!!

Yorkshire meanwhile have been topping up the team and have signed New Zealand batsman Kane Williamson ( oh chuffing hell I bet he is related to 'would like to be Lord Lainey' and if he isn't , the ginger whinger will probably say he is!). Gillespie the Gallant said that they needed to boost their batting options for the end of the season and he is the man.

Yorkshire are 10 points clear on top of the table with five matches to go
#COYT

Not much other sporty news today mainly because I have to get a flipping wriggle on as Pony Paul is coming to pick me up shortly and then its party on...........................


TBC

No comments :