Powered By Blogger

Monday 5 August 2013

Stormy Monday



Well it started to rain last night and hasn't flipping well stopped since. Mr Funky cut the lawns at Tykes Towers yesterday and they are now about an inch higher than they were!!! I also cracked on with the railings and am now in sight of the finishing line, another couple of weeks and I will be there, YIPPEEE!!!. I am also hoping this week to have some reed screening around the walls of the extensive grounds of Tykes Towers and then there is only on section of the grounds to deal with! And you just know that this is going to be the worst bit.

So to summarise, after writing my blog yesterday, I painted railings, tidied borders, put up my very swish new 'outdoor' clock. Put up the batons to hold the screening, and then moved indoors. Where I took down the old curtain rails and prepared to put up super swish new curtain poles this week. WOWWEEE I was super blinking busy yesterday.


Which is what Australia were being yesterday until rain stopped play. They are currently leading by   runs  after seeing off England for a good score of  368 with Siddle and Starc taking the bulk of the wickets. Australia then went into bat and closed on 172-7.
I for one am super hoping that rain does not affect today and hope that it has all swept over to the North East of Blighty leaving Manchester to bask in sunshine today!

Oh deary me over at Lords Middlesex cruised to a win against former besty home side of Durham, all in three days.So Durham are probably home in their own beds as I type and reliving the last few days!

However over at Headingley it looks like a busy day (weather permitting) as Yorkshire bowled Warwickshire out for  309 leaving them trailing by 7 runs. They went in to bat and overnight were 148-7, with Gale, Ballance and Plunkett putting on the majority of the runs.

So today at super swanky Lady Lainey office there is only Job the Jolly ( aka jo Bling) as Pony Paul is on his jollies, I methinks it may have been a bit wet in the tent last night. So come 10.30am we can tune int TMS without any moaning and groaning and also have  whole week without 'squeaky noises' coming form the other side of the office.

so without further ado I will wend my weary way to the office, shot at Job, do a spot of work and then look pretty for the remaining 6hours and 55 minutes.

Bon Journee

No comments :